With her acid-tongued insults and uber camp persona, Will & Grace's Karen Walker was one of the most iconic TV characters of the late 90s and early 00s.
The actress has undergone somewhat of a punky makeover, sporting a blunt red bob at the event in LA.
Her new look was finished off with a pair of thick-rimmed glasses, which we heard Dame Edna was asking for the safe return of.
Megan as Will & Grace's Karen
> MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES
- Golden Globes 2014: Red Carpet (PICTURES)
- Golden Globes 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet - YOU Decide (PICS, VOTE)
- Golden Globes 2014: The After Parties (PICTURES)
- '12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Film, Shocking Director Steve McQueen
- Matthew McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, '12 Years A Slave' All Winners... Who Else?
- WATCH: The Golden Globes' Funniest Moments, Including Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Opening Monologue
- The Night's Most Awkward Speech? Poor Jacqueline Bisset...
- Who Does The Best 'Good Loser' Face?
- Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie In Trouble After Autocue Fails As They Present Award
- Why We Still Love Jennifer Lawrence, She Even Photobombs Taylor Swift!
- Lady Gaga Makes Rare PDA With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
- Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Are The Cutest Couple
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Best Jokes