Jennifer Lawrence can afford to relax at these kinds of awards ceremonies.
After all, at the ripe old age of 23, she barely goes home empty-handed, with last year's haul including an Oscar for Best Actress (for 'Silver Linings Playbook').
And last night was no exception, with Lawrence scooping Best Supporting Actress for her role of Christian Bale's indignant wife Rosalind in 'American Hustle'.
She managed to get to the stage in one piece this time, compared with her big trip on the way to the Oscar podium, but it was her off-stage antics that prove NONE of this has gone to her head... even stopping to photobomb Taylor Swift! And this is why we love her, as well as her outspokenness, her refusal to diet, her ridiculous talent...
> MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES
- Golden Globes 2014: Red Carpet (PICTURES)
- Golden Globes 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet - YOU Decide (PICS, VOTE)
- Golden Globes 2014: The After Parties (PICTURES)
- '12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Film, Shocking Director Steve McQueen
- Matthew McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, '12 Years A Slave' All Winners... Who Else?
- WATCH: The Golden Globes' Funniest Moments, Including Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Opening Monologue
- The Night's Most Awkward Speech? Poor Jacqueline Bisset...
- Who Does The Best 'Good Loser' Face?
- Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie In Trouble After Autocue Fails As They Present Award
- Why We Still Love Jennifer Lawrence, She Even Photobombs Taylor Swift!
- Lady Gaga Makes Rare PDA With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
- Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Are The Cutest Couple
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Best Jokes