It can happen to the best of them.
And this year it was the turn of 'Wolf of Wall Street' stars Jonah Hill and Margot Robbie to learn the art of ad-libbing when the autocue lets you down during an awards ceremony.
At least they stayed in better humour than Michael Bay displayed, when it happened to him only last week. And they stayed on stage, which was something.
Do you think they did well? Watch them in action above.
> MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES
- Golden Globes 2014: Red Carpet (PICTURES)
- Golden Globes 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet - YOU Decide (PICS, VOTE)
- Golden Globes 2014: The After Parties (PICTURES)
- '12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Film, Shocking Director Steve McQueen
- Matthew McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, '12 Years A Slave' All Winners... Who Else?
- WATCH: The Golden Globes' Funniest Moments, Including Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Opening MonologueADVERTISEMENT
- The Night's Most Awkward Speech? Poor Jacqueline Bisset...
- Who Does The Best 'Good Loser' Face?
- Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie In Trouble After Autocue Fails As They Present Award
- Why We Still Love Jennifer Lawrence, She Even Photobombs Taylor Swift!
- Lady Gaga Makes Rare PDA With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
- Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Are The Cutest Couple
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Best Jokes