The Angry Birds are "absolutely livid" following claims that the National Security Agency and GCHQ have been accessing users' personal data from apps such as their game.
"We didn't think it was possible to be angrier than we already are - but we are," one red Angry Bird told HuffPost UK Comedy.
"It was bad enough with the pigs stealing our eggs - now this," said a blue one. "We're frankly livid."
The Birds are now expected to retaliate, probably using a slingshot.
- MAP: The World According To Ukip
- Motorway Service Station Pub A Great Idea, Say Alcoholics
- 'Stop Saying 'It's Like The Salem Witch Trials''
- Possible Reasons For 7 British Weather Disasters, According To Ukip
- Nick Clegg Urged To Apologise For Distress He's Caused To Lib Dems
- WATCH: The 'Benefit Street' Sequel We've Been Wanting
- 2014 Oscar Snubs Announced
- BREAKING: Woman Turns 40
- Liam Payne Neither Confirms Nor Denies He Is Batman
- How To Reduce The Amount You Read About Sugar
- Nobody Surprised Frenchman May Have Had An Affair