That's right. It's a hamster wheel for cats.
This fascinating invention is currently taking Kickstarter by relative storm, having raised almost $100,000 despite only seeking $10,000 in its first round of funding.
Here's how they're pitching it:
"The most important thing you can do to prevent boredom in your cat is to make sure their environment is stimulating."
"There are many ways to keep your cat lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why we came up with “One Fast Cat” cat wheel."
And here are the highlights of the product:
- 48" diameter wheel protects your cat's back.
- 10" running tread provides plenty of space for feline footing.
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around.
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose