His murder trial has been a long and dramatic case, marked by intense media attention, bungled evidence and conflicting accounts of what happened on Valentine's Day 2013.
Oscar Pistorius will discover his fate on Thursday or Friday
- Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Premeditated Murder
- WATCH LIVE: Pistorius Judge Delivering Verdict
- Pistorius Arrives In Court Ahead of Verdict
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: How The Verdict Will Be Delivered
- The Most Dramatic Events Of The Reeva Steenkamp Murder Trial
- Leaked Footage Reveals Paralympian Re-enacting Shooting Of Reeva
- Oscar Pistorius and Gun-Violence: No Happy Endings
Pistorius denies murdering his girlfriend, and says he shot her after mistaking her for an intruder. His version of events has been pulled apart and explored by lawyers on both sides of the case, including the prosecutor Gerrie Nel, who is nicknamed 'Bulldog'.
As the verdict looms, we take a look at the key figures that have shaped the six-month trial.