Once the small matter of handing out the awards was completed on Sunday night, it was time for the real fun to begin, when the Golden Globes after parties kicked off.
After walking the red carpet and seeing the highly-coveted prizes handed out at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, celebs including ‘Girls’ creator Lena Dunham and Benedict Cumberbatch made their way to a variety of different parties.
Once there, they were joined by a number of stars who didn’t nab an invite for the main event. Kelly Brook and Cara Delevigne were among those hitting the red carpet at the Warner Bros.’ after party, while Lena and her ‘Girls’ co-stars attended a bash held by HBO.
Kelly was looking suitably glam for the event, sporting a monochrome gown while Cara went for a low-cut black number.
Cara was later joined at the bash by her pal Rita Ora, who was sporting a bold red gown and slicked back hair.
While Cara has already dipped her tow in the acting world, with a number of TV roles, Rita is getting ready for her big screen debut in February, when she stars in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' as Jamie Dornan's on-screen sister.
See all the snaps from the after parties below…
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES:
- Golden Globes 2015: Complete Winners List
- All The Snaps From The Red Carpet
- Red Carpet Style: The Best And Worst Dressed Stars
- Helen Mirren Shows Her Support For The 'Je Suis Charlie' Campaign
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Fiancée Sophie Make Their First Appearance Since Pregnancy News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Photo-Bombs Meryl Streep
- 'Downton' Actress Joanne Froggatt Tackles Serious Issue With Acceptance Speech
- George Clooney Reveals Depth Of Love For Amal In Swooning Speech
- Eddie Redmayne Triumphs Over Benedict Cumberbatch At Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Use Golden Globes To SLAM Bill Cosby