With the Oscars just around the corner, here's our round-up of the shortest and longest Academy Awards acceptance speeches of the last 25 years.
The most commonly spoken word was "Thanks", understandably, with "Family", "Father", "Mother" and "God" ranking highly too.
The Longest Speeches
The Shortest Speeches
- 31 Stunning Vintage Photos From Oscars Past
- 21 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen At The Oscars
- We're Loving These Honest Oscar Movie Posters
- 13 Things You Didn't Know About The Oscars
- 11 Stars Who Have Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- Worst Dressed Oscars Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Top Ten Most Cringeworthy Academy Award Winner Speeches (VIDEO)
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers