Backed by a list of pledges she describes as “biblically correct, NOT politically correct”, Independent Susan-Anne White is one of nine candidates standing in West Tyrone on 7 May.
White’s manifesto also promises to “oppose the global warming fanatics and their pseudo science” and “restore the concept of a family wage with the father as the breadwinner.”
Though White’s manifesto has been roundly condemned – with the Glasgow Evening Times citing one critic as describing White as “Ukip on steroids,” she is standing firm.
In an interview earlier this month, she told the Belfast Telegraph: “I don’t consider myself extreme – not at all.
“It is society that has moved. Not so far in the past, most people would have shared my views.
“My views only seem extreme because society has moved away from God’s principles.”
White also opposes feminism “with all her might” and blames it for recession.
She explained: "Feminism is responsible for many of the social ills we see all around us.
"They [feminists] are responsible for the economy - they destroyed the whole concept of a family wage with the father as the bread-winner and the stay-at-home mother. They make women feel they have to be out in the workforce."
Speaking to the Tyrone Herald, White said: "My campaign will be run along the lines of ten bible-based principles and among them will be that we need to keep safe from the destructive homosexual agenda.
“With the Lord’s help, my nomination has gone through successfully and I feel it is both a blessing and a privilege to be involved in this."
White's manifesto in full reads:
I pledge to:
• Close Marie Stopes Abortion clinic
• Oppose the extension of the 1967 Abortion Act to Northern Ireland
• Remove state-sponsored amoral sex education from schools
• Restore corporal punishment to schools
• Uphold parental rights to discipline children, including the right to smack
• Raise the age of consent to 18
• Make it an offense for doctors to give contraceptives to underage children
• Oppose the LGBT agenda, while showing compassion to those who struggle with gender confusion
• Oppose the redefinition of marriage
• Ban gay pride parades and recriminative homosexuality
• Stop the state funding of LGBT organisations
• Make adultery a punishable offense
• Abolish the Equality Commission NI and the Human Rights Commissions NI and give all the money they receive to the NHS.
• Oppose feminism and restore dignity to the stay at home mother
• Restore the concept of a family wage with the father as the breadwinner
• Oppose the legalisation of dangerous drugs
• Protest the NHS and increase funding by abolishing unnecessary and money wasting bureaucrats and quangos
• Withdraw from money wasting and decadent Europe
• Oppose the global warming fanatics and their pseudo-science
• Imprison those found guilty of animal cruelty including those involved in dog fights
• Install CCTV in all abattoirs
• Ban halal slaughter
• Oppose the Islamisation of British culture- no more mosques and no more extensions
• Restore capital punishment for murder, including terrorist murder