After stepping down from ‘Xtra Factor' last year, Caroline made headlines when she defected to the BBC dancing show, and ended up winning the whole thing.
Now that Sarah-Jane has confirmed she won’t be back for the next series of ‘Xtra Factor’ either, claiming she’s got a “new project coming up this summer”, her Saturday nights are now free, and it sounds like she’s setting her sights on ‘Strictly’.
When asked about whether she’d like to appear on the show, she told new! magazine: “I think I’m a really good dancer. I don’t think I’d be as good as Caroline, as she’s had a little bit of dancing background.
“But I don’t rule out anything. Life’s all about experiences. Susanna Reid, who is a friend of mine, says she had the best time.”
Despite having parted ways with Simon Cowell, she claims there’s no bad blood between the two of them, adding: “I was on holiday with them all in Barbados in December. I’m really good friends with Sinitta. She sent me the loveliest text, saying, ‘I’m gutted you’re not going to be back. Let’s meet up soon for lunch.’ I’ve only got fond memories of the show.”
Sidenote: We could not be more jealous of that text from Sinitta.
Sarah-Jane isn’t the only departing ‘X Factor’ star tipped to appear on ‘Strictly’, with rumours suggesting that Dermot O’Learycould be strapping on his dancing shoes later this year.