Bastille have confirmed they are set to play a secret show at Glastonbury.
The band will take to the stage at 13.30 this afternoon at Williams Green on the Worthy Farm site.
Lead singer Dan Smith confirmed the surprise set in an update posted on Twitter.
“So happy to be back at Glastonbury! We play 13.30 at William's Green if anybody's about and fancies popping down,” he wrote.
- 21 People Who Took Too Much Booze To Glastonbury (Or Not Enough)
- The Worst Band Clashes On This Year's Line-Up
- This Glastonbury Map Shows You All The Key Places On The Festival Site
- How To Catch All The Glasto Action If You Don't Have A Ticket
- 11 Things To Do At Glastonbury Instead Of Seeing Kanye
- Can Any Of This Year's Glastonbury Acts Top Dolly Parton?
- Can Kanye Replicate Jay Z's Glastonbury Success?
- Glasto Organiser Teases New, Secret Areas
- Meet Emily Eavis, The Daughter Of Glastonbury