If we were to think about some of the biggest mistakes you can make in life, this would be firmly in the top five.
Located somewhere above getting drunk before giving your best man speech, this gun-shaped iPhone case is quite literally an accident waiting to happen, or worse.
Now normally we'd take a look and just assume that pretty much everyone would see the flaw in this and walk away. Not this time.
Law enforcement agencies across the US are actually having to send out warnings via Twitter and Facebook to try and dissuade individuals from buying this horrific accessories.
The case has caused such a problem that there's even a Change.org petition here in the UK to have the case banned before it has the chance do damage.
Amazon actually has the case listed if you search for it through Google but it appears as though the listing has since been pulled from the site.
- British Inventor Colin Furze Builds Giant Metal Bum To Fart At France
- Jet Engine Go-Kart Made By Colin Furze Is Totally Nuts And We Want One
- Brit Colin Furze Builds Jet-Powered Bicycle
- Pyro Wrist Flamethrower By Colin Furze Pretty Much Makes Him One Of The X-Men
- Home-Made Wolverine Claws: Colin Furze's Amazing Attempt