WARNING! This story contains 'Strictly' spoilers. Do not read on if you do not wish to know.
The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ pairings have been revealed, but it seems not everyone is happy.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars
The BBC ballroom show returns to BBC One tonight (5 September) with a pre-recorded show which sees the new batch of celebs coupled up with their professional dancers.
Ola Jordan is reportedly not happy with her partner
Iwan Thomas has been paired up with Ola
Ola last won ‘Strictly’ with Chris Hollins in 2009, and was hoping to become the first pro dancer to win the show twice.
Meanwhile, The Mirror have revealed the other pairings on this year’s series, and it turns out Peter has been teamed up with Janette Manrara, who was partnered with Jake Wood on last year’s series.
Ola wanted to dance with Peter Andre, but he will partner Janette Manrara
TV chef Ainsley Harriott will dance with Natalie Lowe, Call The Midwife’s Helen George has been paired up with 2013 pro champ Aljaz Skorjanec, while former The Wanted singer Jay McGuiness has landed Aliona Vilani, who previously won with Harry Judd in 2011.
As previously rumoured, singer Daniel O’Donnell’s partner is Kristina Rihanoff, while ex-ITV News presenter Katie Derham will dance with Anton Du Beke.
The couples are now in training before the competition launches properly later this month.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ airs tonight at 7.15pm on BBC One.