Landing a plane in a storm can be terrifying.
However, one pilot managed to pull off a crosswind landing at the airport in Düsseldorf, Germany.
YouTuber Cargospotter, captured the terrible weather conditions the pilot was dealing with in a video posted on September 19.
The footage shows the airliner swaying as the pilot attempted to steer through strong crosswinds.
Thankfully, his skill came through as the plane and its passengers touched down safely.
- Boeing 777 Plane Lands In Amsterdam's Worst July Storm On Record At Schipol Airport
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot Performs Near Vertical Take Off Ahead Of The Paris Air Show
- MiG-29 Fighter Jet Pulls Off Rocket-like Stunt Seconds After Take Off At Royal International Air Tattoo
- MiG-23 Fighter Jet Terrifies Bystander With Dangerously Low Flyby
- Airbus Wins Patent For 'Concorde 2' Hypersonic Passenger Jet