Meet Saya, a beautiful Japanese girl who is freaking everyone out.
Dressed in a white shirt and tie, her mesmerising hazel brown eyes appear to have the unnerving ability to stare into your soul.
The only catch is, Saya is not real. She is the creation of 3D computer graphic artists Teruyuki and Yuki Ishikawa, who live in Tokyo.
The husband and wife team are freelancers who have created a range of other lifelike characters in their spare time, showing the latest in computer animation technology.
- This Face Isn't Human, It's Just That CGI Has Come Way TOO Far
- Ultra-Realistic CGI Skin Might Be The Most Amazing Computer Face Ever (VIDEO)
- Update: "Hyper Real" CGI Images ARE Too Good To Be True
- Pixar Is Giving Away The Software That Made Wall-E For Free
- Snowman Creator Raymond Briggs Moans About CGI And Says 'I Don't Like Christmas'
However, Saya was one of their harder creations. The pair said on Twitter that achieving Saya's skin tone was particularly difficult.
— Yuka (@mojeyuka) October 13, 2015
“Since we’ve been working on this between jobs, it’s been somewhat hard,” Ishikawa told gaming site Kotaku.
“We’re going to give it our best when making it.”
Saya was first introduced to the world on via this tweet, which has been retweeted over 8,000 times.