And doesn’t she look amazing?
The 38-year-old swapped her sequins for a skimpy bikini to pose as Ursula Andress’ iconic Bond girl Honey Ryder from the 007 movie ‘Dr.No’ for Closer magazine.
The Russian-born star is almost unrecognisable after stripping off to a white bikini, complete with knife belt and shells in a replica of Ursula’s iconic pose from the 1962 film.
Last week, Kristina was forced to defend her former 'Strictly' dance partner, Daniel O’Donnell, amid claims in the press that she has been slating him behind his back.
It had been reported that she had been “overheard” branding the Irish crooner an “old man” with “no chance” of winning this year’s ‘Strictly’, which she has insisted is not the case at all.
Setting the record straight after the pair were voted off the BBC One dance show, Kristina angrily took to her Twitter, where she branded the press reports “horrible, disrespectful and rude”, adding: “Everyone knows how much we like working together.”
This week’s Closer is on sale now. www.closeronline.co.uk
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars