Friday morning will see the release of the hotly-anticipated John Lewis Christmas ad.
The retail giant’s seasonal offering is considered by many to herald the official start of the Christmas shopping season.
Last year’s effort featured a little boy and his quest to find a mate for his toy penguin Monty.
Described by Saatchi & Saatchi CEO Magnus Djaba as “Another great big hug for middle class women,” the ad was deemed a roaring success, ensuring this year’s offering has a lot to live up to.
With that in mind, here's a trip down memory lane for the store's previous festive films:
- WATCH: Monty The Penguin Stars, Tom Odell Covers John Lennon's 'Real Love' For John Lewis Advert
- Here's What Went Through Our Mind As We Watched...
- BLOG: John Lewis Will Make Millions From Your Tears This Year, But That's Ok
- John Lewis £1M Christmas Advert Launches -- But Is The Hype Waning?
- Is #MontyThePenguin Better Than The Bear And The Hare?
- Christmas Is Hell For The Man Called @JohnLewis