Following on from last week’s Blackpool extravaganza, this week’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ song choices have now been unveiled.
The seven remaining celebrities and their professional partners will be strutting their stuff to a mix of songs from artists as varied as Prince, The Jackson 5 and Emeli Sandé, while showing off their best Waltz, Salsa and American Smooth moves.
- Those Aliona Vilani Romance Rumours Are Having A Big Effect On Jay McGuiness
- Peter Andre Responds To Jamelia's 'Strictly' Fix Claims
- Ola Jordan Swapping 'Strictly' For Playboy?
Check out the full list of what dances the couples will be performing, and to what songs, below:
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing the Rumba to ‘Read All About it’ by Emeli Sandé
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are dancing the Paso Doble to ‘The Final Countdown’ by Europe
- Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec are dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘At Last’ by Etta James
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani are dancing the Tango to ‘When Doves Cry’ by Prince
- Katie Derham and Anton du Beke are dancing the Argentine Tango to ‘Libertango’ by Ástor Piazzolla
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are dancing the Salsa to ‘I Want You Back’ by The Jackson 5
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are dancing the American Smooth to ‘Sweetest Feeling’ by Jackie Wilson.
Last week’s show saw Georgia May Foote wowing the judges, and topping the leader board for the second week in a row.
After her fifth time in the bottom two, Jamelia was eventually sent home by the judges, though she’s since accused the show of being fixed in favour of the ‘Mysterious Girl’ singer.
Find out how the contestants get on in Saturday night’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, airing at 6.50pm on BBC One.