It's that time of year again, guys... Instagram has released its annual Year In Review data for 2015.
That means we get a sneaky insight into the most popular celebrity selfies, most used hashtags and who we've really been following.
Taylor Swift scored the top spot for highest increase in followers, with a whopping 73% increase this year alone (she's now got a total of 56.8m).
So it's no surprise the pop star features most prominently on the top 10 most popular Instagram photos of 2015, though Kendall Jenner still holds the title for the most liked snap of all time...
Without any further ado, here are the top 10 posts this year:
1. Kendall Jenner's heart hair.
2. Taylor Swift with roses sent from Kanye West.
3. Taylor Swift with Calvin Harris.
4. Kylie Jenner's graduation.
5. Beyonce with Blue Ivy.
6. Taylor Swift with her cat Olivia.
7. Selena Gomez's sweatshirt selfie.
8. Taylor Swift with her cat Meredith.
9. Taylor swift with one of her cats (again).
10. Kendall Jenner celebrating getting 20m Instagram followers.
Oh, and for those interested - the top hashtag of 2015 was #love, for the third year in a row.