A loving husband has listed all the reasons he loves his wife to try and help her through a tough time. And he's melted hearts everywhere.
The super husband wrote the list on their bedroom mirror. It included heartwarming reasons such as "she is my best friend" and "she's the kindest person I know".
His wife spotted the touching list after a particularly hard day left her in tears. After collapsing on her bed in an emotional heap, she looked up and spotted the list her husband had left for her.
It immediately put a smile on her face. (And then led to more tears, albeit happy ones.)
Reasons I love my wife...
1) She is my best friend
2) She never quits on herself or me
3) She gives me time to work on my crazy projects
4) She makes me laugh, every day
5) She is gorgeous
6) She accepts the crazy person I am
7) She's the kindest person I know
8) She's got a beautiful singing voice
9) She's gone to a strip club with me
10) She has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity that I know
11) She has been fully supportive of my career choices and followed me each time
12) Without realising it, she makes me want to do more for her than I have ever wanted to do for anyone
13) She's done an amazing job at advancing her career path
Imgur user 'Mollywho' uploaded a photo of the list to the social sharing site and explained that she's been "depressed lately", but her husband has been supportive of her through thick and thin.
She can be seen in the mirror taking a photograph of the list, looking like she's fighting back tears.
In the caption for the touching photo, 'Mollywho' explained she has been juggling a lot in her life recently, all of which has contributed to her feeling low.
"But the thing is, amidst all the struggle, my husband has relentlessly tried to cheer me up," she said.
She explained that she hasn't been the easiest person to deal with - "in fact, sometimes I've said the cruelest most hateful words to my new husband" - but he always forgives her.
"I have a long journey ahead of me, and I know he probably realises I'm mentally ill. But he holds my hand, and he tries his best," she said.
"Today when I came home from a trip to SF, I flopped onto my bed in tears. I looked to my left, and saw these words painted all across my mirror.
"I think he wanted me to remember how much he loves me. Because he knows how quickly I forget.
"He knows I struggle to see good in the world and especially the good in myself. But here it is. A testament and gesture of his love. Damn, I needed it today..."