The 'Big Brother 7' contestant appeared at Stevenage Magistrates’ Court, where she lodged a not guilty plea earlier this week.
However, the Mirror is now reporting that the Crown Prosecution Service have decided to drop the charges.
Aisleyne has tweeted her thoughts on the situation, sending a message to Farrah Abraham, who previously claimed to have have been the victim of assault during the incident.
My full story will soon be told.... Be worried darling @F1abraham I only speak the truth.....— AISLEYNE (@Aisleyne1) January 29, 2016
Farrah is yet to respond to Aisleyne’s comments, but speaking shortly after the September 2015 incident, she said: "I was deeply shocked and traumatised following the initial attack by Aisleyne and was very frightened she was going to attack me again or glass me, so my natural instinct was to jump up and do something to defend myself to make Aisleyne back-off.
“As a defence mechanism, I threw an empty Champagne glass towards the wall and unfortunately Vicki got caught in the crossfire 100% by accident.
“It was apparent from the BB BOTS' footage that the glass was not aimed at Vicki or anyone else, I would never throw a glass directly at someone or deliberately want to cause them harm."
Aisleyne later gave her side of the story, insisting that she was not guilty of wrongdoing and revealing that the incident pushed her to decide to quit drinking.
"I just think life is about mastering certain aspects and that's the next aspect that I want to have control over,” she said. “It's not that I'm a raging lunatic with the drink. But when I do drink, I've got a small frame - it just takes a couple of drinks.”