Londoners have been left relieved after one of the capital's biggest rail unions called off a strike set to hit the Tube network this weekend.
RMT, which represents Underground drivers and workers, said it had been able to secure "significant progress" in talks with transport bosses over a station staffing dispute.
The 48-hour walkout had been set to cause major disruption to revellers returning home on Saturday night.
A spokesperson for the union told The Huffington Post UK: "As a result of a long and hard fought campaign we have been able to make significant progress in the talks which has enabled us to now suspend all industrial action in the station staffing dispute.
"The breakthrough has been secured through the solidarity of the workforce and their willingness to take industrial action to defend jobs and safety."