Adele has managed to achieve more in her 33 years on the planet than most of us could ever dream of in a lifetime.
Throw into the mix that she’s also a mum to her young son Angelo and an all-round bloody good egg, and we can’t help but ask, is there anything left for the all-conquering star to tick off her to-do list?
Only time will tell, but in the meantime, we’re taking a look back at what the biggest musical star on the planet has achieved, so far...
1. Winning an Oscar for Skyfall
2. Her performance of Someone Like You at the 2011 Brits
She managed to silence the entire 10,000 strong audience at London’s O2 arena.
3. Getting signed at just 16 years old
It happened just three days after she finished school, all because one of her friends posted one of her performances on MySpace.
4. Becoming the first star to cover both the UK and US editions of Vogue at the same time
She’d previously covered both magazines in the years prior, too.
5. Having her very own waxwork created by Madame Tussauds in London
The completed figure was unveiled in 2013.
6. Winning six Grammy Awards in 2012, including Album of the Year
It equalled the record for most Grammy Awards won by a female artist in one night, and hasn’t been achieved again since.
7. Getting to record a Bond theme
She was responsible for one of the best Bond themes in recent history with Skyfall.
8. Her son Angelo
The singer welcomed her first child with now ex-husband Simon Konecki in 2012.
9. Owning the most fabulous collection of black designer dresses in the celeb universe
You can always rely on an LBD.
10. Delivering one of the most memorable Brit Awards moments ever
She flipped the bird to the music industry suits after she was cut off, mid-acceptance speech at the 2012 Brits.
11. Cracking the US with a double platinum debut album, 19
She certainly made a splash over the pond.
12. Being the first woman in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to have three singles in the top 10 at the same time
Set Fire To The Rain, Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You were all in the US chart in 2012.
13. Her stunning performance of Skyfall at the Oscars
We still get chills every time we watch this.
14. Keeping her feet on the ground despite being the biggest selling female artist on the planet
A humble queen.
15. Being the first artist EVER to sell more than three million copies of an album in a year in the UK
It’s fair to say 21 was a big seller back in 2011.
16. Having her second album, 21, certified 17 times platinum in the UK
Her follow-up 25, released in 2016, went on to be certified 12 times platinum.
17. 21 also shifted some 31 million copies worldwide
For comparison, 25 sold 22m worldwide.
18. Winning a Golden Globe for Skyfall
We’ll bet that sits very nicely alongside her Oscar.
19. Being named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine
She first made the list in 2012 and went on to cover the magazine in 2016.
20. Being the first living artist to achieve the feat of having two top five hits in both the UK Official Singles Chart and the Official Albums Chart simultaneously since the Beatles in 1964
Someone You Like was number one while Rolling In The Deep was at number five in the singles chart, with 21 at the top of the album chart for the fourth week running at the time.
21. Basically owning the 2016 Brit Awards
She won all four of the awards that she was nominated for, taking her tally to eight Brits in total.
22. Being the first artist to achieve one billion video views in the shortest amount of time
Hello clocked that up in just 87 days following its release in 2016.
24. Breaking pretty much every sales record going with her third album, 25
She was the first artist to sell over 3 million copies (3.38m to be precise) of an album in a week in the US, and topping the charts in over 30 countries.
25. For being the best Carpool Karaoke guest in the skit’s history
Part in thanks to her top banter with host James Corden and for treating us all to a rendition of the Spice Girls’ Wannabe and Nicki Minaj’s Monster verse.
26. Her record-breaking 2016 tour
It sold out in minutes and saw 10 million Americans attempting to buy tickets to the US leg.
27. Headlining Glastonbury
Perhaps her greatest-ever live show came when she headlined the legendary music festival in 2016.
28. Breaking a streaming record with her 2021 comeback single Easy On Me
The song registered 24 million listens in one week, beating Ariana Grande’s 2019 record of 16.9 million streams in a week for the song 7 Rings.
29. Being interviewed by chat show legend Oprah for her own US TV special
She followed in the footsteps of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry by sitting down with Oprah in the star’s rose garden.
30. Hosting her own An Audience With
She brought the franchise back to our screens with a star-studded show at the London Palladium.