Adele made a triumphant return to public life last night as she stepped out on the red carpet of the Golden Globes.
The 'Someone Like You' singer has practically been in hiding since the birth of her son in October last year.
But all eyes were back on her as she wowed the crowds outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel in a black number (quelle surprise).
The star looked stunning as she covered her post-baby body in a full length gown with jewelled detailing, topping off her look with her hair styled in a beehive and simple make-up.
There was award success for Adele was bagged the Golden Globe in the Best Original Song category for her Bond theme 'Skyfall'.
Upon accepting her award, she thanked her boyfriend Simon Konecki and paid tribute to her 'lovely son'.
"Honestly I've come here for a night out!" she joked. "I was not expecting this... thank you so much for letting me be a part of your world for a night. I've been p**sing myself laughing.
"This is for my boyfriend who convinced me to do it and for my lovely son."
However, in line with the secrecy she has surrounded herself in of late, she kept his face covered with a blanket.
Last week she also received the news she had earned an Oscar nomination for the 'Skyfall' theme.
Adele took to Twitter after the news was announced, tweeting: "Oh my god I feel like Meryl Streep!! Thank you x."
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance