The Saturdays have been busy trying to crack America for a while now, and last night they got their biggest break yet - by performing at one of the Golden Globes after parties.
The girlband, who have spent the majority of the last few months in the States filming a US fly-on-the-wall reality show, played a mini-set of some of their biggest songs at the NBC party following the ceremony.
Frankie, Una, Rochelle, Vanessa and Molly stuck to the gold theme as they belted out their hits in a collection of shimmering outfits.
Earlier in the evening, they had walked the red carpet outside the ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in LA, where dazzling floor-length frocks were donned by all.
We have to say we are loving their glossy US make-over!
Their new show 'Chasing The Saturdays' is due to air on American network E! on Sunday.
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance