Damian Lewis has already demonstrated his 'Gangnam Style' prowess when he appeared on 'The Jonathan Ross Show' last year.
But after bagging a Golden Globe for his role in 'Homeland', the actor celebrated by treating party-goers to his version of Psy's famous routine as the after-show bashes got into full swing.
Damian was seen getting down to the worldwide smash hit with fellow actor Jackson Pace at the NBC, FOX and HBO party.
Earlier in the evening, he took home the awards for Best Actor in a Television Series, after last year being beaten to the title by Kelsey Grammer.
During his acceptance speech he called the nod a 'great perk' and dedicated it to his last mother Charlotte.
He said: "All of us on Homeland in the last 18 months have been on the most extraordinary journey. And to pick up a little treasure like this along the way is a great perk.
"Of course the best journeys are always shared, so I would like to share this with the best cast and crew working in TV today, sweltering out in intolerable heat in North Carolina."
He continued: "Just before I go, I'd like to dedicate this to my mum, who I know is up there tonight looking down on me, bursting with pride and telling everyone up there all around her how well her son is doing in 'acting'."
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance