Along with broadening public knowledge about the disease, (which affects every one in eight UK women) BCA Month helps raise funds for breast cancer research and care - and some of the biggest cosmetics brands around are taking part.
New BCA beauty collections are released every year, with various amounts of the profits donated to some amazing charities, so you can show your support simply by shopping.
Here are the 11 must-buy products we’ll be putting in our e-baskets today:
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II With Pink Ribbon PinEstee Lauder
- Bumble and Bumble Prêt-a-PowderBumble and bumble
- Look Good Feel Better Anti-Bacterial Brush SetLook Good Feel Better
- Jo Malone Red Roses CologneJo Malone
- Invisibobble Pink Heroes Hair TieInvisibobble
- Estée Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness Beauty BoxEstee Lauder
- RevitaLash Advanced Pink Limited EditionRevitalash
- Origins Drink Up Intensive MaskOrigins
- GHD V Electric Pink Stylerghd
- Elemis Hero CollectionElemis
- Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and ConditionerPhilip Kingsley