Looking for a women’s Christmas jumper that suitably expresses your complete and utter apathy toward the festive period? Look no further.
It’s not all light-up sweaters, nauseatingly twee designs and joyful slogans - some of the top high street shops are also catering to the Scrooges among us.
From knitwear you definitely wouldn’t let your nan see, to more subtle ways to broadcast your inner Grinch, we’ve rounded up the 13 best anti-Christmas-jumper-jumpers:
- Christmas Slogan Jumper DressMissguided
- 'Too Late' Slogan Christmas JumperTopshop
- 'F**k Christmas' JumperMissguided
- Petite 'Pouts Not Sprouts' Christmas JumperBoohoo
- Bah Humbug Christmas SweatshirtMissguided
- Novelty Christmas JumperMatalan
- 'I'm Just Here For The Food' Christmas JumperNot On The High Street
- 'Piste Off' Christmas JumperBoohoo
- 'I'm Having A Meltdown' Slogan Christmas JumperFlorence and Fred
- 'Donut' Slogan Christmas JumperMissguided
- Plus Size Off The Shoulder Christmas JumperBoohoo
- 'I Know What You Did Last Christmas' JumperMissy Empire
- JDY Christmas Print SweaterNext