Dry hair treatment searches are on the rise because, you guessed it, it’s winter and all the moisture is currently being sucked out of everything you love.
It’s not just dropping temperatures and chilly breezes playing havoc with your, it’s those radiators on full blast. A Christmas trip back to your parents’ (probably) bigger house - which need the central heating amped up to stay warm - will only have exacerbated the problem, yay.
So what to do? Drink more water, try popping a bowl of water near your radiators to increase your home’s humidity, and try out these beauty blogger-approved tips and products to combat any seasonal split ends:
- Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and ConditionerPhilip Kingsley
- T3 Featherweight Compact Hair DryerT3
- Silke London Hair TiesSilke London
- Tangle Teezer OriginalBoots
- Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair OilSpace NK