In this year’s John Lewis Christmas advert a giant monster takes centre stage.
The advert tells the story of a boy named Joe, who was kept awake at night by Moz - the imaginary, 7ft monster living under his bed.
The lovable monster and Joe formed an unlikely bond, so we have no doubt that children watching the programme will want their very own Moz, too.
Moz the monster fans can also get their hands on a mug, Christmas book and cosy slippers from John Lewis.
If you’re keen to get your little one a monster companion and want to see what other varieties exist, we’ve rounded up monster-themed toys for kids of all ages below, with prices starting from just £4.
- Fisher-Price Zoom 'n Crawl MonsterFisherprice
- Cuddy Monster Soft ToyTheworks
- Large Talking Monster Soft ToyArgos
- Melissa & Doug Monster BowlingTesco
- Monster Soft Toy, Designed By KidsIKEA
- Pop-Up MonstersVery
- Pink Monster TruckToysRUS