Katie Price Updates Fans On Harvey's Condition, As She Confirms He's Been Moved Out Of Intensive Care

The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital last week as he had a high temperature and was struggling to breathe.

Katie Price has given fans an update on her son Harvey’s condition, revealing the 18-year-old has now been moved out of intensive care.

Last weekend, Katie’s spokesperson confirmed that Harvey had been rushed to hospital struggling to breathe, with a temperature of 41 degrees.

It was later revealed that the reality star’s eldest son was in intensive care, where he stayed for a number of days.

Although she’s yet to share the specifics around Harvey’s recent illness, Katie has now said that the 18-year-old – who has Prader-Willi syndrome and autism – has been moved out of the intensive care unit.

Katie and Harvey Price during an appearance on Loose Women in 2016
Katie and Harvey Price during an appearance on Loose Women in 2016
Ken McKay/ITV/Shutterstock

Sharing a number of photos of herself with Harvey in his hospital bed on Instagram, Katie said: “Hey everyone update my @officialmrharveyprice baby boy, he has been incredibly strong and brave and this evening he has improved , I’m so happy , it’s been so difficult.”

Katie continued: “I love him so much and want to thank you all again for your support and lovely messages , this picture I’ve taken today , only one drip in and moved out of icu.”

Harvey was taken to hospital at the end of last month for “urgent medical care”, after falling ill during a celebration in honour of his younger sister Princess’ 13th birthday.

It was recently revealed that Katie and Harvey were to appear alongside one another in a new BBC documentary, Katie Price: Harvey & Me, which will aim to shine a light on “what it’s really like to be a mum of a disabled child approaching adulthood”, as Harvey moves “from child to adult services”.

Last year, it was revealed that Harvey was being moved into residential care during the week, but has been at home with his mum for the last few months due to coronavirus lockdown.