This Saturday’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ will be spookier than usual, as the celebrities and their partners will embrace a Halloween theme for the week, and their song and dance choices have now been revealed.
While some of the tracks have obvious Halloween links - ‘Bat Out Of Hell’, anyone? - others aren’t quite so clear, but you can expect spectacular, interesting face make-up and themed performances from all of the couples.
Here’s what they’ll be dancing, and the songs they’ll be doing it to:
- Anastacia and Brendan Cole will be dancing the Jive to ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ by Meat Loaf
- Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Black Magic’ by Little Mix
- Daisy Lowe and Aliaž Škorjanec will be dancing the Paso Doble to Santa Esmeralda version of ‘Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’
- Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse will be dancing the Foxtrot to ‘Take Me To Church’ by Hozier
- Ed Balls and Katya Jones will be dancing the Cha Cha to the Hansel Martinez version of ‘Love Potion No. 9’
- Greg Rutherford and Natalie Lowe will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Bring Me To Life’ by Evanescence
- Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Born This Way’ by Lady Gaga
- Laura Whitmore and Giovanni Pernicewill be dancing the Tango to ‘Paint It Black’ by The Rolling Stones
- Louise Redknapp and Kevin Clifton will be dancing the Charleston to the Emeli Sande version of ‘Crazy In Love’
- Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton will be dancing the Charleston to the Bow Wow Wow version of ‘I Want Candy’.
Watch ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ on Saturday 29 October, at 6.45pm on BBC One.