Anyone still not over the sight of Max George as Homer Simpson on last week’s Strictly Come Dancing might want to brace themselves, because now it’s Bill Bailey’s turn to perform a Couple’s Choice routine.
The songs and dances being performed in Saturday night’s live show have now been revealed, with the comedian and his professional partner Oti Mabuse set to take on The Sugarhill Gang’s Rapper’s Delight.
We have absolutely no idea how that’s going to turn out, but we wouldn’t miss it for the world.
As well as Bill and Oti tackling the ground-breaking hip-hop track for their performance, it’s been revealed that Nicola Adams and Katya Jones will be performing an American Smooth to the Ben E King classic Stand By Me, after surviving last week’s dance-off.
Meanwhile, Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice will be hoping they can keep top the leaderboard two weeks in a row with a Cha Cha to Pete Rodriguez’s I Like It, famously sampled by Cardi B on her 2018 hit of the same name.
Check out the full list of songs and dances below…
- Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: Couple’s Choice to Rapper’s Delight by The Sugarhill Gang
- Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
- Clara Amfo and Aljaž Skorjanec: Charleston to Baby Face by Julie Andrews
- HRVY and Janette Manrara: Salsa to Dynamite by BTS
- Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: Samba to Bamboleo by Gipsy Kings
- JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: Jive to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by Bette Midler
- Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: Cha Cha to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
- Max George and Dianne Buswell: American Smooth to It Had To Be You by Harry Connick Jr
- Nicola Adams and Katya Jones: American Smooth to Stand By Me by Ben E King
- Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: Cha Cha to I Like It (I Like It Like That) by Pete Rodriguez
Last week saw Jason Bell become the second celebrity to leave the dancefloor after he and partner Luba Mushtuk lost out to Nicola and Katya in the dance-off, following the Movie Week special.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday at 7.10pm on BBC One.