So, next month I turn 29. I know right? I just ooze maturity.
I've had a great year being 28. I started the year in Thailand, which was an immense trip. I went to New York in February to celebrate my one year anniversary to some dude I'm pretty smitten with, I've had great TV jobs, spent a weekend at Gay Pride Berlin with some amazing women, I even did a skydive!
So, with the big 30 happening next year, I thought why not get a '30 things before I am 30' list going to ensure I have another belter of a year!
Below is my list, I would love to hear from ANYONE who can help make these things happen.
What with my hangovers taking longer, the inability to lose weight when I want, and the first grey hair on my head I found... I need a silver lining to turning 30.
Things to do before I'm 30....
1. GO TO INDIA
2. DO OCTOBERFEST
3. LEARN TO COOK A PHAD THAI FROM SCRATCH
4. GO TO GLASTONBURY
5. RIDE ON A SPEED BOAT ON THE THAMES
6. GO ON A HELICOPTER
7. PASS MY DRIVING TEST
8. START SPANISH LESSONS
9. LEARN TO BAKE A CAKE
10. HOLD AN OWL
11. GO TO THORPE PARK
12. HOLD A TARANTULA
13. DRIVE FROM LA TO VEGAS
14. PLACE A BET IN VEGAS
15. HAVE THE PERFECT KISS IN THE RAIN
16. VOLUNTEER AT A SHELTER FOR A DAY
17. DRINK ONLY WATER FOR 7 DAYS
18. TRY LOBSTER
19. GO ZORBING
20. STAY IN A REAL LUXURY HOTEL SUITE
21. LEARN HOW TO DESIGN ON POWERPOINT
22. GO ON A REALLY LONG ZIP WIRE
23. GO CAMPING WITH MATES
24. DRIVE ON A SEGWAY
25. GO SEE A PEEP SHOW IN AMSTERDAM
26. FINISH 'SHANTARAM'
27. BUY A PIECE OF ART
28. GET MY OWN IDEA ON TV COMMISSIONED
29. GO FRUIT PICKING
30. FLY FIRST CLASS ONCE !
Right, I turn 29 on November 11.... Best get starting
Wish me luck.