1. He'll show off his competitive edge in front of you
We all know guys like to show off but this is especially true when it comes to dating. He'll want you to think he's an absolute stud whilst you watch him strut his stuff.
2. He'll charm you with his mating call
Most lads will have a classic line they use on the ladies and if he uses it on you, you're in luck.
3. He'll use his presence to intimidate other guys
Part of his charm will totally reside in his ability to mark his territory. If none of his mates are trying it on at the same time, he's definitely made it clear where his loyalties lie.
4. He'll make sure he smells good
No no, we're not talking Lynx Africa, we're talking potent pheromones that get your heart racing without you even realising it.
5. He will use his tongue to send shivers down your spine
Such a sensual part of the body, his tongue behind your ear is a sure sign he is digging this.
6. He will bite your head
Most guys do this to make sure you don't make a quick exit before he's made his move.
*This article was written for the lizard community and largely describes the mating habits of certain reptiles