- Jeremy Clarkson Suspended From 'Top Gear'
- The BBC Just Had The Worst Afternoon Ever...
- Was Bad Catering To Blame For Clarkson's 'Fracas'?
- ‘Bring Back Clarkson' Petition Gains A Huge Number Of Signatories
- Katie Hopkins Defends Clarkson: 'Enough Lefty Lunacy'
- Can The BBC Can't Afford To Lose Jeremy Clarkson?
After a turbulent 12 months with the BBC motoring show, it was announced on Tuesday afternoon that Jeremy had been suspended from ‘Top Gear’ due to a row with a producer, with The Mirror reporting it was all because of a disappointing spread while filming an episode in Newcastle.
A source told the newspaper: “They came to the end of filming after a long day and Jeremy discovered that no food had been laid on.
“He just saw red and hit the assistant producer, who he blamed for not having organised the food. He snapped.”
Now, Jeremy. We appreciate a good buffet as much as anyone, but violence is never the answer.
Since the announcement of his suspension, Jeremy has admitted that he was “having a nice cold pint and waiting for this to blow over”.
A petition has also been set up to try and convince the BBC to re-instate Jeremy Clarkson, which has so far managed to accrue over 100,000 signatories in under 24 hours.
One person very publicly fighting in Jeremy’s corner is ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ runner-up and controversial columnist Katie Hopkins, who said on Twitter that she “doesn’t care” what he said to warrant being suspended, she would still back him “all the way”.