Donald Trump's outspoken views on immigration have caused a backlash in the US, with brands, broadcasters and celebrities rounding on the Republican presidential candidate. But how well do you know your Trumpisms? We’ve contrasted a few of the hay-topped tycoon’s remarks with those of Derek Vinyard, the central character of the 1998 crime drama "American History X". Can you tell who said what?
SEE ALSO:Suggest a correction
- When Will America Elect An Openly Gay President?
- Christians Should Resist Gay Marriage With 'Civil Disobedience'
- 'Stop Combatting Climate Change And Promote Traditional Marriage'
- CNN Mistakenly Spots ISIS Flag At London Pride
- South Carolina Confederate Flag Removed By Daring Female Activist
- Gay Marriage Decision Called 'The New 9/11'