Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Do You Know The Signs That Your Child Is In Danger?

The Huffington Post | Sophie Gallagher | Posted 21.11.2016 | UK Parents

If your child was struck down by carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning would you know what was wrong with them? Just one in 20 parents in the UK would recogn...

Poisoning, Unexpected Nomadism and Just Keeping Right on Walking

Roberta Verdant | Posted 29.04.2017 | UK Lifestyle
Roberta Verdant

I spent a year living in Bristol. Bristol was my move back into a city after a couple of years in Devon. I found Devon spectacularly beautiful. I ran workshops, swam in rivers, took acting classes. Finally, I left. Didn't look back.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You a Better Camper

John Lawless | Posted 05.05.2017 | UK Parents
John Lawless

I think, in my almost typical male, 'I know what I am doing' kind of way, I just assumed that CO Poisoning was something that happened in your house, where there is a boiler or a gas fire or whatever.

You Wouldn't Sell Guns To Just Anyone - So Why Do It With Dangerous Gas Equipment?

Charlie Mullins | Posted 15.04.2014 | UK
Charlie Mullins

The reason you can't wander into a gun shop and buy a gun, unless you have a licence, is because the thing is a lethal weapon, and in the wrong hands will kill. So why can anyone walk in off the street and buy gas equipment, boilers, valves the lot?

Generator May Have Caused Carbon Monoxide Deaths Of Mother And Child

PA | Posted 02.04.2013 | UK

A generator may have caused the deaths of a 10-year-old girl and her mother from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, police have said. Kelly Webst...

Woman And Young Girl Die After Suffering Breathing Difficulties On Boat

PA/The Huffington Post UK | Posted 01.04.2013 | UK

A woman and a young girl have died and a man is seriously ill after suffering suspected Carbon Monoxide poisoning on a boat in the Lake District. T...

Three Found Dead In Caravan Park Tragedy

PA | Posted 24.02.2013 | UK

An elderly couple and their daughter have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park. The alarm was raised at the site near Camb...

Four Children Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

PA/The Huffington Post UK | Posted 23.01.2014 | UK

Four young children were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after their grandmother brought a barbecue indoors to dry her washing. The woman, wh...

Gas Fitter Jailed For Botched Job That Killed Millionaire's Daughter

PA | Posted 17.04.2012 | UK

A gas fitter wept today as he was jailed for the manslaughter of a millionaire's daughter who died from carbon monoxide poisoning following his botche...