Hasbro has updated the UK version of Monopoly in order to "more accurately reflect the average British high street". Check it out - and below it, some of the new Community Chest and Chance cards, too!
- 'Drunk in Charge'. Get featured on the cover of Heat magazine. Collect £200.
- You manage to get an appointment at the Genius Bar in the Apple Store within a week. Collect £200.
- Go To Jail. Move directly to Jail. Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect £200.
- Sue Jail for breaching your human rights. Collect £10,000 compensation.
- It’s your birthday! You receive an HMV voucher. Collect £0 from each player.
- Advance to Pall Mall. If you pass Starbucks, pay £5 towards their taxes.
- Take a trip to Marylebone Station. If you pass a ‘Tesco Metro’ collect £100. Your small local shop then closes down. Lose £200.
- You buy a peplum dress with lace insert online with free delivery from ASOS. Collect £100.
Community Chest Cards
- Your bank has made an error. Pay them £100 plus £20 in additional fees.
- Get out of Jail free card – move to the Ecuadorian Embassy and stay there indefinitely.
- You receive a 2 for 1 deal email from Blockbuster. Go back three places.
- You have come third in a reality show. Skip three turns while you do panto in Swindon.
- Your fridge breaks down. You bought it from Comet. Pay £200 to buy a new one from Argos.
- You appear on Jeremy Kyle. You take a lie-detector test and discover which brother is your baby's daddy. Collect £1000 in child support arrears.
- A Guide To Dwarves In 'The Hobbit'
- Lance Armstrong On Oprah: The Bingo Card!
- Revealed: More Shocking Tesco Ingredients
- Armstrong 'Used Drugs To Enhance His Interview Performance'
- FLOWCHART: Will You Cry At Les Misérables?
- WATCH: Hate LinkedIn? You'll Love This!
- 'Hilarious' Lincoln Leads Strong Oscar Comedy Field
- First Look At Nick Clegg In 'Les Misérables'
- Union Flag Row: Belfast Council Announces Compromise
- Coalition Mid-Term Report: The Bits You Might Have Missed
- PIC: Ronseal 'Coalition' Does What It Says On The Tin
- WATCH: The League Of Extraordinary Television Presenters
- See the line-up of divers for Tom Daley's 'Splash!'