Now in its 16th year, the Elle Style Awards are also known as the 'Fashion Oscars' and celebrate the most stylish stars, the brightest emerging talent and fashion’s greatest achievers.
Radio 1 breakfast show DJ, Nick Grimshaw was on hosting duties for the glamorous fash bash at London's Savoy Hotel as the awards for the most stylish celebs in the universe were handed out.
Speaking about hosting the ceremony, Grimmy couldn't resist taking a playful dig at his old T4 colleague, Alexa Chung.
"I’m delighted to be hosting the ELLE Style Awards," he said. "In your face, Alexa! It’s one of the only events I would risk staying up late for on a Monday."
So, if you're ready *clears throat* the winners are...
- Best Actor: Bradley Cooper (presented by Harvey Weinstein)
- Best TV Show: Game Of Thrones (presented by Alice Eve)
- Breakthrough Performance: Samantha Barks (presented by Ronnie Wood)
- Next Future Icon: Chloë Moretz (presented by Chris Tucker)
- Best Music Act: Emeli Sandé (presented and accepted by Andrea Riseborough)
- Best Model: Anja Rubik
- Best International Designer: Stella McCartney (presented by Kate Hudson)
- Best British Designer of the Year: Christopher Kane (presented by Lorraine Candy and
- Elizabeth Olsen)
- Next Young Designer of the Year: Simone Rocha (presented by Arizona Muse)
- Best Accessory Designer of the Year: Nicholas Kirkwood (presented by Rosamund
- Best Jewellery Designer of the Year: Gaia Repossi (presented by Amanda De Cadenet)
- Contemporary Brand of the Year: Kristen McMenamy on behalf of McQ (Sarah
- Burton) (presented by Juno Temple)
- Red Carpet Fashion: Roksanda Ilincic (presented by Naomie Harris)
- Editors Choice: Alicia Vikander (presented by Lorraine Candy)