Millions of people across Cyprus are being robbed by their banks, HuffPost UK Comedy has learned.
The robberies have been taking place at cash - rather than gun - point, with ordinary Cypriots being asked to hand over up to 10% of their savings.
Cyprus Finance Minister Michalis 'Fingers' Sarris - the ringleader of the operation - defended his gang's tactics, saying that robbing average Cypriots was "the least worst option... The worst option being asking rich people to pay up."
There are worries that the attacks may lead to copycat crimes across Europe - although not in Britain, where citizens have already been robbed blind by bankers.
The price of halloumi has remained unchanged.
- LOOK: The New Pope's First Week Checklist
- 10 Fun Facts About The New Pope Francis
- First Look At Chris Huhne And Vicky Pryce: The Movie
- Who Would Be YOUR Pope? Use Our Interactive Guide!
- Is Being A Mum REALLY The Best Job In The World?
- PIC: What NatWest Customers Saw On Wednesday
- PIC: See Groupon's Latest Amazing Deal
- Now That's What I Call Goats! The Ultimate Goat Pop Album
- WATCH: House Of Commons Harlem Shake
- Duchess Of Cambridge Fails To Respond To Hilary Mantel
- New Catholic Church Scandal: Priests Found In Closet
- WATCH: Horse Meat Race At Ascot
- Facebook Unveils Exciting New Features
- WATCH: Surprising New Findus Lasagne Advert
- New Government Video To Warn Off Immigrants