A non-famous irritating white man is still alive.
The man confirmed his continued existence by writing on his Spectator blog.
"Look; I’m sorry I'm still going on and on," he wrote. "It happens quite often to people in their 50s who aren't as famous as they'd like to be.
"I’m sure that doesn’t lessen the irritation for many of you, but, looking at my bank balance, I came to the conclusion that I had to express a controversial opinion. I think I came to that rather banal and broad brush conclusion twenty years ago, or maybe fifteen."
In response, many people on Twitter have asked the man to "give it a bloody break for five minutes, will you?", while others tweeted: "Rod who?"
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Autumn Statement: The Main Pledges
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
- Girls Heartbroken As Tom Daley Announces He's Attached
- PIC: Full List Of Xbox One Voice Commands
- Seven Slogans Hull Could Use In 2017
- Angry About NHS Changes? Use Our Symptom Checker
- PIC: David Dimbleby's Real Tattoo Revealed
- WATCH: Game Of British Thrones
- WATCH: It's Movember - The Song!
- PIC: Britain's Top Three Spies Appear Before Committee
- WATCH: David Cameron's Soapbox
- WATCH: Government Advice On Keeping Warm
- 'By 2050, Nobody Will Know The Real Names Of Months'
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider