The internet was shocked yesterday by a photograph taken at the memorial for Nelson Mandela.
The selfie revealed that the Prime Minister of Denmark is, in fact, a woman.
People took to Twitter to express their shock and outrage.
"I honestly had no idea she was a woman - let alone an attractive one," tweeted one.
"I am shocked and disappointed by my lack of knowledge about European politics," posted another.
It is not yet known how tweeters will react when they find out that Helle Thorning-Schmidt is Neil Kinnock's daughter-in-law.
Nelson Mandela memorial at the FNB Stadium in Soweto
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- WATCH: The Real Meaning Behind All Christmas Adverts
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Autumn Statement: The Main Pledges
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
- Girls Heartbroken As Tom Daley Announces He's Attached
- PIC: Full List Of Xbox One Voice Commands
- Seven Slogans Hull Could Use In 2017
- Angry About NHS Changes? Use Our Symptom Checker
- WATCH: Game Of British Thrones
- WATCH: Government Advice On Keeping Warm
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider