BREAKING NEWS: Oscar Pistorius found guilty of culpable homicide (manslaughter) of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been found guilty of the manslaughter of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp during a Valentine's Day shooting at his home in Pretoria.
The double-amputee broke down in court on the day previously as he was cleared of two murder charges.
He has also been found guilty of firing a gun in a busy restaurant, and not guilty of two charges of firing a gun through a sunroof and possessing illegal ammunition.
Oscar Pistorius was in court for the verdict in his six-month trial for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine's Day 2013.
The double-amputee Olympian had to push through throngs of press and photographers as he arrived at the court building in Pretoria, South Africa for the two-day verdict.
- Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Premeditated Murder
- Pistorius Arrives In Court Ahead of Verdict
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: How The Verdict Will Be Delivered
- The 6 Key People In The Trial
- The Most Dramatic Events Of The Reeva Steenkamp Murder Trial
- Leaked Footage Reveals Paralympian Re-enacting Shooting Of Reeva
- Oscar Pistorius and Gun-Violence: No Happy Endings