- Has Jeremy Clarkson Landed a New TV Role?
- Richard Hammond And James May 'Still In Talks' With BBC
- James May And Richard Hammond To Return To 'Top Gear' After All?
According to The Mirror, all three presenters attended the meeting at the West London home of channel director Peter Fincham on Wednesday evening.
They were joined by former ‘Top Gear’ producer Andy Wilman - who quit the BBC motoring show last month - and ITV entertainment boss, Elaine Bedell.
Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond could be driving off to ITV
Despite ITV previously insisting there were ‘no plans’ to enter into talks with Jeremy Clarkson, it is thought the channel is now keen to secure all three presenters after Richard Hammond and James May confirmed they would also be leaving the show.
The meeting is believed to be the first involving all three presenters, with prior discussions only involving Andy Wilman.
The former ‘Top Gear’ team are also believed to have had meetings with streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon.
ITV entertainment boss, Elaine Bedell
Elaine Bedell has a long history with Clarkson both professionally and personally.
She previously worked as head of factual entertainment at the BBC – where ‘Top Gear’ fell under her remit.
News of the meeting with ITV comes just days after the rumoured new line-up for ‘Top Gear’ was revealed.
Former model Jodie Kidd, actor Philip Glenister and motorcycle star Guy Martin are all being lined up as the Beeb’s ‘dream team’ to front the revamped show, according to reports.
Last night an ITV spokesman told The Mirror: "We haven't commented, and aren't planning to comment, on the continual Top Gear speculation which is swirling around the television industry."
- Jeremy Clarkson's 'Top Gear' Contract Will NOT Be Renewed, BBC Confirm
- Finally, What Really Happened That Day When 'Top Gear' Lost Jeremy Clarkson
- BLOG: The BBC Can Only Blame Itself For Jeremy Clarkson's Sacking
- Clarkson News Causes Massive Divisions On Twitter
- 'Top Gear' Producer Assaulted By Clarkson Speaks Out
- James May's Reaction To Clarkson's Sacking Sounds Familiar