There's nothing worse than developing a huge spot right in the middle of your face.
Of course, many skin specialists will tell you to leave the spot alone because it'll eventually disappear of its own accord.
But, for those who don't want a volcano sitting on their face for an entire week, there's a proper way to pop that pimple. And this video from BuzzFeed shows you how.
Here's how to pop your zits properly:
1. Make sure that your pimple has a white head.
2. Use a flame to sterilise a needle and rub alcohol on it.
3. Pierce the centre of the pimple with the needle.
4. With clean fingers, grasp the pimple's surrounding skin and, if there's pus, squeeze it all out.
6. Clean the area with warm water and leave it be.