- Does 'Strictly' Lie Ahead For Dermot O'Leary?
- Dermot Posts Cheeky Message To His 'X Factor' Replacements
- Caroline And Olly CONFIRMED For 'X Factor'
In comments that are likely to annoy his former boss Simon Cowell, The Sun quotes him as telling the audience at London’s Berkeley Square Gardens: “Winkleman. Daly. It just works doesn’t it. You put it into any industry and it’s a success.
“They proved that you don’t need a man to anchor a prime time show.
“Myself and my male contemporaries also find it f***ing terrifying,” he added.
Judge Craig Revel-Horwood has backed him to appear as a contestant when the BBC ballroom show returns in the autumn.
“Now we can get Dermot, I’d love to see him dance on ‘Strictly’. I’ve heard that he might be quite good actually.”
If his dances on ‘The X Factor’ were anything to go by, we're sure he'd stand a chance.
GLAMOUR WOMEN OF THE YEAR: FULL WINNERS LIST
- Radio Personality: Fearne Cotton
- Breakthrough: Suki Waterhouse
- TV Personality: Rita Ora
- Presenters: Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly
- Sportswoman: Laura Trott
- Solo Artist: Ellie Goulding
- Film Actress: Felicity Jones
- Theatre Actress: Gillian Anderson
- Trailblazer: Amy Schumer
- Man Of The Year: Calvin Harris
- International TV Actress: Kerry Washington
- Entrepreneur: Kate Hudson
- Editor’s Special Award: Ellie Kemper