What's better than smashing things? Watching other people destroy stuff in SLOW MOTION.
This epic video from Mashable shows toilets, TVs, dogs (fake porcelain ones), flower pots and everything else you can imagine being smashed to smithereens for no particular reason, which is the best possible reason.
Oddly enough, watching the video is almost as good as being there.
- This Is Why You Don't Smash Your New Samsung Galaxy S5 With A Hammer
- FedEx Delivery Man Smashing Computer Monitor Is YouTube Hit (Video)
- Man Pretends To Smash iMacs Outside Apple Stores (VIDEO)
- YouTube Slow-Motion Experts 'TheSlowMoGuys' Smash Tea Mugs At An Astonishing 10,000fps (Video)
- Chinese Man Smashes £10,000 Bottle Of French Wine - To Promote Chinese Vineyards
If you're tempted to envy the man in the white coat with the axe who gets to do all the dropping and breaking, just follow the the debris as it takes to the air. It's a good stress reliever.
TGIF. There's a smash party.