A year on from the sad death of Robin Williams, those who knew him have been paying their respects to the comedy great.
- President Obama Responds To William's Death: 'He Was One Of A Kind'
- Robin Williams: The Wit And The Warmth (BLOG)
- Fans Pay Their Respects On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 56 Photos Of Robin Williams At His Funniest
- Robin Williams On Comedy: His Greatest Stand-Up Clips And Quotes
- Williams Gave The Most Inspiring Speech In Film History
Sarah Michelle Gellar worked alongside the actor on one of his final projects, playing his daughter in the sitcom ‘The Crazy Ones’, and she's posted an emotional message on Instagram.
Next to an image of the bench from Robin’s iconic ‘Good Will Hunting’ scene, she added a quote from the poet Ralph Waldo Emerson, writing: “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of the intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends.
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Robin Williams
“To appreciate beauty; to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed easier because you lived here.
“This is to have succeeded.”
She then added: “You succeeded RW.”
Robin’s last ever posthumous film 'Absolutely Anything' is released later this week, and in it, he provides the voice of Dennis The Dog.
The movie also stars Simon Pegg, alongside comedy greats including ‘Monty Python’ stars John Cleese, Michael Palin and Eric Idle.