- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars
His replacement Claudia Winkleman has revealed how Brucie’s name is still on his dressing room door, just in case he stages a return to the BBC ballroom show.
Speaking on ‘Alan Carr: Chatty Man’, the heavily-fringed presenter said: “It still feels like it’s his gig. He does ‘Children In Need' and he does the Christmas show.
“His name’s still on the dressing room in case he changes his mind.”
Bruce Forsyth quit 'Strictly' last year
Her co-presenter Tess Daly, also revealed that she had a theory about the dreaded curse of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.
Over the years, many of the celebrity contestants have split with their real-life partners while competing on the show.
And Claud reckons it has something to do with how close they get to certain body parts of the professional dancers.
“One minute you’re shaking hands and the next you are shaking everything else in someone’s face,” she explained.
On whether she’d spotted any chemistry between any of this year’s couples, she added: “Not yet, but you will be the first to know.”
It was revealed earlier this month that Helen George has already split from her husband, before even taking to the dance floor.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ returns tonight (25 September) at 9pm on BBC One, with the first six couples showing off their moves.
Then on Saturday night, the remaining nine couples will dance for the judges.